Complaints & Whistleblowing
If you have a complaint about the conduct of an approved training centre or wish to report issues about an approved training course you attended such as:
- short delivery
- poor quality training
- inappropriate content
- unsuitable venue
- drivers not engaging in training
Please email DVSA at DCPC_CC@dvsa.gov.uk with as much detail as possible. If you can, please include:
- Centre name & address
- Training venue address
- Trainer name
- Course date
- Timeline/details of events
DVSA take complaints about training very seriously and will investigate accordingly.
Complaints about JAUPT's Service
JAUPT is committed to providing a quality service and working in an open and accountable way that builds trust and respect. One of the ways we can do this is by listening and responding to the views of our customers and stakeholders.
Our aim is to ensure that:
- all complaints will be handled fairly, consistency, confidentiality and without bias
- making a complaint or providing feedback is as easy as possible
- we will treat each communication seriously
- we will apologise where we have made mistakes
- we will provide an explanation of the root cause and what action has been taken to address the issue
Complaints may be made over the telephone or in writing and will be recorded on our system so we can track progress and ensure they are dealt with in line with our Complaint Procedure. Contact details may be required to enable JAUPT to provide a response.
A complaint should outline all concerns and relevant details to allow JAUPT to investigate the matter and deal with the complaint according.
- All complaints must be recorded on the JAUPT system.
- Acknowledge written complaints within 5 working days of receipt
- A full investigation will be undertaken sensitively, fairly and without bias
- A full response including an explanation of findings and what corrective action will be taken will be provided within 10 working days. If this is not possible due to the nature of the investigation reasonable timelines will be provide to the complainant and will be no longer than 30 working days.
- JAUPT will take corrective action where required and/or escalate the matter to the Managing Director
- Full details will be recorded of the case and any actions taken before the matter is closed.
Escalation of Complaints
If you are unsatisfied with the response to your complaint you can request for the matter to be escalated to the Audit Director. If you remain unsatisfied the matter will be escalated to the Managing Director.
To make a complaint about a service we provide please complete the Complaints Form below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01908 787000.