Complaints & Whistleblowing
If you have a complaint about the conduct of an approved centre or wish to report issues about a periodic training course you attended such as:
- short delivery
- poor quality training
- inappropriate content
- unsuitable venue
- drivers not engaging in training
Please email DVSA using DCPC_CC@dvsa.gov.uk with as much detail as possible. If you can, please include:
- Centre name & address
- Training venue address & trainer name
- Course date
- Timeline/details of events
DVSA take complaints about periodic training very seriously and will investigate accordingly.
Complaints about JAUPT's Service
JAUPT is committed to providing a quality service and working in an open and accountable way that builds trust and respect. One of the ways we can do this is by listening and responding to the views of our customers and stakeholders.
Our aim is to ensure that:
- making a complaint or providing feedback is as easy as possible
- communications are dealt with honestly, without bias and confidentially
- we will treat each communication seriously
- we will apologise where we have made mistakes
All complaints will be investigated and, where necessary, appropriate action will be taken.
To provide general feedback or ask a question please complete the General Enquiries Form below.
To make a complaint about a service we provide please complete the Complaints Form.