Please email DCPC_CC@dvsa.gov.uk with your proposal for delivering Driver CPC courses remotely.
1. How many trainees you can effectively deliver a remote periodic training course to (DVSA expects this to be no more than 15)
2. How you will ensure that the subject matter is suitable for remote delivery. Courses that feature an on-road or practical element do not fit this model.
3. How you will ensure the course is two-way interactive. Training must be via a video link or something similar with 2 way visual contact.
4. How you will maintain driver engagement during the course
5. How you will deliver 7 hours training; this may be in two 3.5 sessions over consecutive days
7. How you will carry out appropriate and robust ID checks and perform internal quality assurance
8. How you will manage attendance and break times to ensure the course is the correct length
9. How you will manage a loss in connection should the mandatory 7 hours not be completed
10. How you will ensure attendance records are maintained
11. Confirmation that you will provide JAUPT a link/access to each date of the course when you submit the scheduled course details so that they will be able to join the session
12. How you will provide the consortium lead remote access to the course delivery for quality assurance purposes (for consortia members only)