Please email DCPC_CC@dvsa.gov.uk with your proposal for completing DDR courses remotely.
Your proposal should include the following:
- How many offenders can you effectively deliver a remote DDR course to (DVSA expects this to be no more than 15)?
- How will you ensure your course is interactive in order to maintain offender engagement?
- Please confirm on-line delivery of the course is two-way and the trainer/offenders can see each other throughout.
- How will you simulate the “group rehabilitation” aspect of a classroom-based DDR course?
- How will you carry out appropriate and robust ID checks?
- How will you manage attendance/break times?
- How will you manage course completion if there is a loss in connection?
- How will you ensure attendance records are maintained?
- Please confirm you will provide JAUPT with a link/access to the course when you submit the scheduled course details, so JAUPT will be able to join the session at multiple (and random) points throughout the course for Quality Assurance purposes.
- Please confirm you will keep auditable records for each offender.